The DQ Modus 2 & 3 Column Radiators have a timeless design, taken from its cast iron forefathers it has all the style of a cast radiator with the benefits of steel.
The DQ Modus can be used for both modern and period style applications, coupled with a vast array of sizes and fixings available, the Modus is one of the most versatile radiators on the market. It comes in a range of finishes including White, RAL Colours & Special Finishes.
The Modus can also be manufactured as a curved or angled radiator, ideal for bay windows etc. Please contact our sales office firstname.lastname@example.org,uk for pricing and assistance.
- Made from Mild Steel
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Delivery: white 2 working days, colour 7 working days
- Delivery: Made to Order sizes in 4/6 Weeks
- Fuel Option: Central Heating
- Measured Δt 50°C
- Available in White, Anthracite RAL Colours & Special Finishes
- Also available in 4 stunning lacquers
Special Finishes include RAL Colours please see chart in link below:
If you require a RAL colour or Special Finish please place your order under RAL Colour and from here you will be contacted via email to confirm your colour with the DQ RAL colour chart. If you require the Lacquered Finish , Please choose this option from the dropdown box under Finishes.
To view the full Modus Range , Please Follow
for feet please follow
MODUS CAST FEET , MODUS WELDED FEET & MODUS SLIP ON FEET
WHITE or RAL/FINISHES Please Follow
Also available as an additional extra - The towel bar
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
MODUS - BRACKETS
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.