Ellipse - Oval Radiator Valve Chrome - Pair
- 15mm inlet
- 6 year warranty
|Material||Brass and plastic|
|Boxed Weight||0.967 kg|
|Unboxed Weight||0.861 kg|
|Warranty||6 years manufacturer's|
|Style||Modern angled manual oval radiator valve pair|
|Radiator Coupler||½″ BSPT male thread|
|Comprises Of||Two wheel heads, each with independently engaged lockshield function|
|Feature(s)||Lockshield feature on this valve enables you to lock the valve position allowing you to accurately balance your system.|
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330