Westminster Cross-head Rad Valves Angled Satin Nickel (pair)
The Westminster range of manual radiator valves are available in a choice of finishes. They are traditionally styled, having the
tap style appearance of control mechanism. Simple, sturdy and time tested, a popular choice for many homes. They also feature ceramic indicies, rather than plastic as many alternatives have.
- Manual Radiator Angled Valves
- Satin Nickel
- 6 Year Guarantee
- 15mm inlet
|Finish||Brushed (Satin) Nickel|
|Boxed Weight||0.874 kg|
|Unboxed Weight||0.820 kg|
|Warranty||6 years manufacturer's|
|Style||Traditional cross-head manual radiator valve pair|
|Radiator Coupler||½″ BSPT male thread|
|Comprises Of||Two wheel heads|
|Feature(s)||Real ceramic indices|
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330