The DQ Modus 5 Column Radiator has a timeless design, taken from its cast iron forefathers has all the style of a cast radiator with the benefits of steel.
The DQ Modus 5 Column can be used for both modern and period style applications, coupled with a vast array of sizes and fixings available, the Modus is one of the most versatile radiators on the market.
The DQ Modus 5 Column can also be manufactured as a curved or angled radiator, ideal for bay windows etc. Please contact our sales office on 01803 450300 for pricing and assistance.
WALL BRACKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AS STANDARD
- Available in White, RAL Colours or Special Finishes (if you require RAL or special finish please select and then enter in the notes section at checkout - we will then contact you after placing your order to confirm)
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Delivery: Made to Order in 4 Weeks
- Fuel Option: Central Heating
for feet please follow https://www.greatrads.co.uk/collections/radiator-valves/products/dq-modus-brackets these are additional and chargable
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Heating & Sizing Outputs
Specifying your Modus Radiator:
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
e.g. you require a Modus with an output of 6000 Btu to heat your room
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
So, to meet your requirements you would need to order:
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
Output will be 6175 Btu (25 sections x 247 Btu)
Length will be 1174mm (25 sections x 46mm per section + 24mm for reducing bushes).
DQ Modus 5 Column Radiator