The Colona Horizontal is traditional in design, and would really look the part with matching traditional valves, making for a delightful radiator.
The Reina Colona has a number of options with column depths (2, 3 & 4) for greater heating output. The columns fit behind the first set. Just select from the options the one you require.
It is also available in a vertical option click on https://www.greatrads.co.uk/products/reina-colona-vertical-designer-column-radiator
There are optional Slip on feet available. Please click here
- The Colona is available with a variety of column depths, meaning there are extra sets of identical piping behind the first for rooms which require greater heating output
- All Reina products are tested @ Delta T-70 to convert this to Delta T-50 please divide the BTU by 1.54
- Finished in a White and RAL Colours
- White is yours in only 1-2 working days if ordered before 12pm - The RAL Colours are 15 working days
- 5 year guarantee
- Fuel Options : Central Heating,
If you require a RAL colour please place your order under RAL Colour and from here you will be contacted via email to confirm your colour with the Reina RAL colour chart.
(please note valves are required for dual fuel conversions and central heating only)
Pipework coming from floor - Angled Valves
Pipework coming from wall- Corner Valves
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email.
Sizing & Heating Outputs
Reina Colona Horizontal Column Radiator