300w chrome element MEG-1.0-03 Inc Cable Masking Cover
- 2 year Warranty
- 300 Watts
|Material||Metal and plastic|
|Boxed Weight||0.522 kg|
|Unboxed Weight||0.312 kg|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's|
|Style||Thermostatic electric element|
|Flex Length (mm)||1200|
|Element Length (mm)||295 (from thread base to element tip)|
How Toguide for electrifying a towel rail or dual fuel installation
|Quality||Superior Italian workmanship (not Chinese element)|
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330