Aeon Abacus Designer Stainless Steel Radiator
The Aeon Abacus Stainless Steel Radiator is a vibrant, colourful design. It is perfect for children's rooms and would also create a fun centre-piece in any room.
The Aeon Abacus comes with a choice of bright globe options, which contrast with stunning stainless steel tubes.
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Radiator
- Brushed Mat Finish
- Globe Colour Options: Multi-Colour,Gold, Silver, RAL Colours, Luminescent
- Guaranteed by Aeon for 20 years
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (apart from Gold & RAL Colours which are 4-6 weeks)
- Fuel type: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
- Heating Output: Delta T50
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Aeon Abacus Sizing and Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330