Aeon Bosporus Designer Stainless Steel Towel Radiator
The Aeon Bosporus Stainless Steel Towel Radiator is a ladder style with an exciting twist. The shelf will warm towels and clothes, and the striking design will look stunning in any bathroom.
The Aeon Bosporous Towel Radiator comes in stunning stainless steel and has 2 design options, Aeon Bosporus without the bars running behind, or the Aeon Bosporus Z with the bars behind.
- Available in Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Brushed Mat or Polished Finish
- Guaranteed by Aeon for 20 years
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
- Heating Output: Delta T50
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
We recommend the 3 bar safety valve for Electric Only (E). Dual Fuel is possible either by the use of "T" piece and radiator valve or by use of a 4 way valve.
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330