Aeon Gallipoli Stainless Steel Towel Radiator
The Aeon Gallipoli Stainless Steel Towel Radiator is a stunning style piece. Based on Turkish bathing it is a practical, high performance radiator. Functional and fabulous.
It comes with a choice of one, two, or three integrated towel bars. This is a real statement piece and would look wonderful in a kitchen or a bathroom.
The Aeon Gallipoli comes in stunning hand-finished stainless steel, and is available as either Brushed or Polished Finish.
- Available in Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Brushed Mat or Polished Finish
- Guaranteed by Aeon for 20 years
- Delivery in 3-4 working days.
- Fuel options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
- Heating Output: Delta T50
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
We recommend the 3 bar safety valve for Electric Only (E). Dual Fuel is possible either by the use of "T" piece and radiator valve or by use of a 4 way valve.
Aeon Gallipoli Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330