Aeon Interaxial Thermostatic Radiator Valve - Swivel - Pair
These Aeon Interaxial Thermostatic Radiator Valves are made and crafted without any flaw from copper.
The Interaxial are finished in an a choice of finishes, and each would suit the radiator of your choice.
Supplied complete with 15mm Tube Connectors, these quality made Valves are amongst the best money can buy!
- Chrome, White or Brushed Finish
- Suitable for 50mm pipe centres
- 15mm Inlet and Outlet openings
- 5 Year Aeon Guarantee
- Radiator Coupling - 15" BSP male thread
- Manufactured from the best quality materials
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330