Aeon Lokum Designer Radiator
The Aeon Lokum Designer Radiator is a funky retro design. It stands from floor to ceiling, doubling up as a fantastic room divider.
This will really wow your visitors!
It is also available as a wall-mounted radiator.
The Aeon Lokum comes in stunning hand-finished stainless steel, and is available in either Brushed or Polished.
- Available in Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Brushed Mat or Polished Finish
- Guaranteed by Aeon for 20 years
- Brushed Mat: Delivery in 3-4 working days. Polished: Delivery in 4-6 weeks
- Fuel type: Central Heating Only
- Heating Output: Delta T50
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Aeon Lokum Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330