Aeon Porte Aluminium Horizontal Designer Radiator
The Aeon Porte Horizontal Designer Radiator is an absolute beauty. It is versatile, slim and with textured panels. The lightweight material makes it a doddle to install.
The fantastic range of colours available for the Porte makes it a dream to design with. It comes in Solid Black, White and a fantastic Wood Effect. This is ultra modern and trendy.
The Aeon Porte comes in Aluminium which means rapid heat up and cool, and has a high heating output, meaning lovely warm temperatures - ideal for larger rooms.
Aluminium is light weight and extremely economical to operate.
This great radiator is also available as a vertical design, Aeon Porte Vertical Radiator
The white image is the Vertical option and shown purely for colour illustration.
- Available in Aluminium
- White, Wood Effect or Solid Black finishes
- Guaranteed by Aeon for 20 years
- Delivery: 6-8 Weeks
- Fuel type: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
- Heating Output: Delta T50
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
We recommend the 3 bar safety valve for Electric Only (E). Dual Fuel is possible either by the use of "T" piece and radiator valve or by use of a 4 way valve.
Aeon Porte Aluminium Radiator
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330