Carisa Fortuna Stainless Steel Radiator
The Carisa Fortuna Stainless Steel Radiator really modern sleek yet simple design. This would give a real feature to a room.
The Carisa Fortuna would be fantastic in any room, especially hallways and lounges. It is a stunning Floor Standing Radiator
The Fortuna is available in Brushed Stainless Steel
- Brushed Finish
- Guaranteed by Carisa for 25 years
- Stainless Steel
- Delivery: Next day delivery
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Carisa Fortuna Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330