Carisa Tallis Mirror Aluminium Radiator
The Carisa Tallis Mirror Aluminium Radiator is a practical and stunning design. This has the best of both worlds with fantastic heat and also a mirror to ensure you look great!!
The Carisa Tallis would be fantastic in any room, especially hallways, lounges, and bedrooms.
As it is made out of Aluminium it heats up and cools down quickly with lower energy costs as a result.
The Tallis is available in Black, Polished Anodised and White
- Available in Brushed
- Guaranteed by Carisa for 25 years
- Delivery: Normally next day
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Carisa Tallis Mirror Radiator
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330