DQ Bosun Vertical Designer Radiator
The DQ Bosun Vertical Designer Radiator is a new and sleek design. It has lovely round tubes running vertically giving a chic look.
The DQ Bosun Vertical would look amazing in every room and comes is so many colours, and also available in single and double option.
This radiator comes is many sizes, if you don't see the size you want please call us.
- Available in RAL 9010 White and a huge number of RAL colours and finishes.
- Available in Single or Double
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Fuel Option: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
DQ Bosun Vertical Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330