DQ Electric Underfloor Heating
The DQ Electric Underfloor Heating system is a great option for your new bathroom or kitchen. It works by gently warming the floor heating the room with infrared heat exactly where its needed. As there is no air movement this is an excellent option for allergy sufferers.
- Guaranteed by DQ for 10 years
- Delivery 2-3 working days
This pack includes:
- The selected size heating mat
- Digital touch screen clock thermostat
- Floor Sensor
- Floor Sensor mounting pipe
- Multimeter to check installation at every stage
- Comprehensive installation manual
- Control Card
Width of mat (mm)
Area Sq Meter
Thermal Power Watts
DQ Electric Underfloor Heating Data Table
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330