DQ Fender Towel Radiator
The DQ Fender Towel Radiator is a stunning sleek, modern funky designer radiator. This is a versatile and practical radiator as you can add shelves to store towel or toiletries which is great feature.
The DQ Fender would make a fantastic addition to any bathroom or kitchen. It is the big brother to the DQ Oakham which is designed for smaller spaces.
The DQ Fender Towel Radiator is available in mild steel and is available in Central Heating, Electric or Dual Fuel. If you are interested in the Dual Fuel option please contact us for the price.
This is for the DQ Fender Towel Radiator only, please click on this link for the optional shelves
- Available in Matt Black or numerous RAL Colours - see chart for options
- Mild Steel
- Matt Black - 480 x 500mm, 840 x 500mm, 1200 x 500mm, 1440 x 500mm, & 1680 x 500mm all available in 1-2 working days
- All other sizes and colours in 4 weeks
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Fuel options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
DQ Fender Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330