The DQ Modus 3 Column Radiator has a timeless design, taken from its cast iron forefathers it has all the style of a cast radiator with the benefits of steel.
The DQ Modus can be used for both modern and period style applications, coupled with a vast array of sizes and fixings available, the Modus is one of the most versatile radiators on the market. It comes in a range of finishes including White, RAL Colours & Special Finishes.
- Made from Mild Steel
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Delivery: 5/7 Working Days
- Delivery: Made to Order in 4/6 Weeks
- Fuel Option: Central Heating
- Measured Δt 50°C
- Available in 2, 3 & 4 column
- Available in 5 & 6 Column on made to order sizes
- Available in White, RAL Colours & Special Finishes
- Available in 4 Stunning Lacquers
Special Finishes include RAL Colours please see chart in link below:
If you require a RAL colour or Special Finishes please place your order under RAL Colour and from here you will be contacted via email to confirm your colour with the DQ RAL colour chart. If you require a Lacquered Finish , please select on the dropdown menu.
To view the full Modus Range , Please Follow
for feet please follow
MODUS CAST FEET , MODUS WELDED FEET & MODUS SLIP ON FEET
Pipework coming from floor - Angled Valves
Pipework coming from wall- Corner Valves
Sleeving Kits / Pipe Covers
Finish off the look with our sleeving kits, making your pipework look fresh and matching your shiny new valves, Please follow
Specifying your Modus Radiator:
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
e.g. you require a Modus with an output of 6000 Btu to heat your room
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
So, to meet your requirements you would need to order:
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
Output will be 6175 Btu (25 sections x 247 Btu)
Length will be 1174mm (25 sections x 46mm per section + 24mm for reducing bushes).
DQ Modus 3 Column Radiator