The DQ Modus 4 Column Radiator has a timeless design, taken from its cast iron forefathers it has all the style of a cast radiator with the benefits of steel.
The DQ Modus can be used for both modern and period style applications, coupled with a vast array of sizes and fixings available, the Modus is one of the most versatile radiators on the market. It comes in a range of finishes including White, RAL Colours & Special Finishes.
The Modus can also be manufactured as a curved or angled radiator, ideal for bay windows etc. Please contact our sales office firstname.lastname@example.org,uk for pricing and assistance.
- Made from Mild Steel
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Delivery: Made to Order in 4/6 Weeks
- Fuel Option: Central Heating
- Wall brackets are included in the price as standard
- Measured Δt 50°C
- Available in 2, 3, 5 & 6 Column
- Available in White, RAL Colours & Special Finishes
Special Finishes include RAL Colours please see chart in link below:
If you require a RAL colour please place your order under RAL Colour and from here you will be contacted via email to confirm your colour with the DQ RAL colour chart.
To view the full Modus Range , Please Follow
for feet please follow
MODUS CAST FEET , MODUS WELDED FEET & MODUS SLIP ON FEET
Pipework coming from floor - Angled Valves
Pipework coming from wall- Corner Valves
Sleeving Kits / Pipe Covers
Finish off the look with our sleeving kits, making your pipework look fresh and matching your shiny new valves, Please follow
Modus 190 x 46, 27Watts , 92 BTU per section
Modus 300 x 46, 40Watts , 136 BTU per section
Modus 350 x 46, 47Watts , 160 BTU per section
Modus 400 x 46, 52Watts , 177 BTU per section
Modus 450 x 46, 58Watts , 198 BTU per section
Modus 500 x 46, 65Watts , 222 BTU per section
Modus 550 x 46, 71Watts , 242 BTU per section
Modus 600 x 46, 77Watts , 263 BTU per section
Modus 750 x 46, 95Watts , 324 BTU per section
Modus 900 x 46, 112Watts , 382 BTU per section
Modus 1000 x 46, 124Watts , 423 BTU per section
Modus 1100 x 46, 136Watts , 464 BTU per section
Modus 1200 x 46, 147Watts , 502 BTU per section
Modus 1500 x 46, 180Watts , 614 BTU per section
Modus 1800 x 46, 214Watts , 730 BTU per section
Modus 2000 x 46, 237Watts , 809 BTU per section
Modus 2200 x 46, 260Watts , 887 BTU per section
Modus 2500 x 46, 295Watts , 1007 BTU per section
Modus 2800 x 46, 328Watts , 1119 BTU per section
Modus 3000 x 46, 351Watts , 1198 BTU per section
Specifying your Modus Radiator:
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
e.g. you require a Modus with an output of 6000 Btu to heat your room
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
So, to meet your requirements you would need to order:
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
Output will be 6175 Btu (25 sections x 247 Btu)
Length will be 1174mm (25 sections x 46mm per section + 24mm for reducing bushes).
DQ Modus 4 Column Radiator