The DQ Modus Column Radiator has a range of additional floor brackets and slip on feet. With a choice of a cast foot , a welded foot or one you can just slip on. You can also purchase your wall or floor brackets here if needed.
You can have your feet finished the same as your radiator. Special Finishes include RAL Colours please see chart in link below:
If you require a RAL colour please place your order under RAL Colour and from here you will be contacted via email to confirm your colour with the DQ RAL colour chart.
- Cast Feet, Slip on Feet, Welded Feet
- Wall Brackets and Floor Brackets
- Next day delivery in White if ordered before 12pm
- 4/5 week delivery for RAL Colours if ordered before 12pm
***Please note, the Slip On Feet are only available for 2, 3 & 4 Column Only***
When ordering with feet between 24 and 40 sections, we recommend that you order an odd number of sections as well as these are supplied with 3 fixings.
If this item is out of stock at the time of purchase you will be contacted via email
MODUS WALL BRACKET SET
MODUS FLOOR BRACKETS
MODUS CAST FEET
MODUS SLIP-ON FEET
MODUS WELDED FEET
Specifying your Modus Radiator:
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
e.g. you require a Modus with an output of 6000 Btu to heat your room
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
So, to meet your requirements you would need to order:
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
Output will be 6175 Btu (25 sections x 247 Btu)
Length will be 1174mm (25 sections x 46mm per section + 24mm for reducing bushes).
DQ Modus Column Radiator