The DQ Modus Column Radiator has a range of additional floor brackets and slip on feet.
***Please note, the Slip On Feet are only available for 2, 3 & 4 Column Only***
When ordering with feet between 24 and 40 sections, we recommend that you order an odd number of sections as well as these are supplied with 3 fixings.
Specifying your Modus Radiator:
- Choose column depth.
- Choose height (H).
- Calculate number of sections – to do this, take the Btu output of chosen section and height from spec table then divide your required output by this number.
- Choose fixings.
- Specify if different from standard 1/2" bottom opposite end connections in RAL 9010 (white)
e.g. you require a Modus with an output of 6000 Btu to heat your room
- You have chosen your column depth of 4 columns.
- Chosen your height of 500mm.
- Calculated your required number of sections (4.500 = 247 Btu, 6000 / 247 = 25 sections).
- Decided on wall brackets.
- With 1/2" bottom opposite end connections as standard in RAL 9010 (white).
So, to meet your requirements you would need to order:
Modus 4.500 x 25 sections in RAL 9010 (white) with wall brackets 1/2" bottom opposite end connections.
Output will be 6175 Btu (25 sections x 247 Btu)
Length will be 1174mm (25 sections x 46mm per section + 24mm for reducing bushes).
DQ Modus Column Radiator