DQ Sonar Towel Radiator
The DQ Sonar Towel Radiator is an amazing chic design. This striking two tone radiator has round bars with a lovely curved side which wraps around centre panel.
The DQ Sonar would look be a centre piece in any room from bathroom, kitchen or hall.
The Towel Radiator comes in Central Heating, Electric and Dual Fuel. For the Thermostatic Electric and Dual Fuel please call us for the price.
- White/Copper, Chrome, Black or choose from a number of RAL colours.
- Guaranteed by DQ for 5 years
- Material: Mild Steel
- Delivery in 2-3 working days for the 780 x 500mm, 1200 x 500mm & 1620 x 500mm in White/Copper. All others are 4 week delivery.
- Fuel options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
DQ Sonar Towel Radiator Data
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330