DQ Trench Heating
The DQ Trench Heating system with "turbo" fans, is an excellent option for rooms with large glazed areas. The use of silent fans with forced convection means it can achieve a very high thermal efficiency with small depths, which allows the Trench to be used in many more environments.
The DQ Trench Heating is supplied as a complete kit and you can choose from an Aluminium, Beech or Oak top grill at no extra cost.
- Aluminium, Beech or Oak finish
- Guaranteed by DQ for 7 years (Two years on electrical parts)
- Delivery 2-3 working days
- Heating Output: Delta T50
This pack includes:
- Trench carcass with heat exchanger
- Straight thermostatic valve and return valve
- Thermo-servo motor with 1 meter cable
- Siemens digital room thermostat
- DRC24v30waz power supply for fans
DQ Trench Heating Data Table
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330