DQ Zante Towel Radiator
The DQ Zante Towel Radiator has a subtle bow front and elegant design. A really versatile towel radiator in a high quality polished stainless steel.
The DQ Zante is available in two widths and three heights.
The electric option comes with a standard element that is fitted to the right hand side of the radiator.
(If you would like your electric only towel rail fitted with another element option, please add the price of the element to the electric only price)
The dual fuel option comes with a Tee piece and standard electric element. Angled valves will need to be purchased separately.
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Polished finish
- Guaranteed by DQ for 25 years
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Fuel options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
- Heating Output: Delta T50
If you love the DQ Zante, but would prefer a flat towel radiator, why not check out the DQ Siena! Click Here
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
DQ Zante Sizing & Heating Outputs
The DQ Zante would look great in any kitchen or bathroom!
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330