Eskimo Gong Outline Square Radiator - Central Heating
The Eskimo Gong Outline Square Radiator is a super high performance radiator, with the most sublime finishes available in the industry today.
The Gong Outline is a modular aluminium, high output radiator ‘engine’ with various stunning options of front fascia panel.
It has hand patinated brass and copper finishes which means that every Gong is different in tone and pattern.
The great news is your Gong will always be one off unique piece.
Available Gong Finishes:
Brassy Knoll: Patinated brass - granite grey base with sea green highlights
Midnight Caller: Patinated brass - aggregate greys washed with a night sky blue
Dusky Moodstress: Patinated brass - dark chocolate brown with warm golden hints
Mighty Magmas - Patinated copper - an earthy pallet of burnt orange and rose tones
The Gong has really high heat outputs. With low water volume and diverter fitted as standard means rapid warm up and perfect for low temperature heating systems such as heat pumps.
It also available in electric versions. Additional warming towel rails in the same finish can also be added to the radiators.
Hinge & Bracket can be specified so that the radiator appears to “float” just off the wall with the valves fully disguised. Yet with a simple click to the bottom centre of the radiator, you have full access to your thermostatic controls.
This is radiator design at its best. A superb thoughtful design which will have visitors talking for some time!
Bespoke sizes are also readily available - Outline can be made to the nearest millimetre to fit odd spaces and match existing pipe centres, reducing your installation costs. Please contact us for more details on this.
- "you square" model
- Modular Aluminium Radiator
- Rapid Warm Up
- Stunning brass or copper finishes
- Available in 2 depths 50mm and 95mm
- Can be made to the nearest millimetre - please contact us for prices
- As it is individually hand-crafted delivery is 6 weeks
- Fuel options: Central Heating
- Heating Output: Delta T60
Click here for our full range of Radiator Valves Click here for Eskimo Hinge & Bracket Fitting Instructions
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330