Faringdon Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve – Un-Lacquered Brass (Angled TRV)
The Faringdon Thermostatic Radiator Valve is a traditional thermostatic valve. It has some excellent features, like the real wood wheel head. The Un-Lacquered Brass is a living finish that will over time attain a beautiful, tarnished surface, giving the valves one-of-a-kind, old-world appearance. To maintain the traditional shine of the brass surface, the valves can be polished.
Thermostatic Radiator Angled Valve
- Un-Lacquered Brass
- 6 Year Guarantee
- 15mm inlet
|Boxed Weight||0.960 kg|
|Unboxed Weight||0.790 kg|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer's|
|Style||Traditional thermostatic radiator valve pair|
|Radiator Coupler||½″ BSPT male thread|
|Wheel-head Handle||Black (real wood)|
|Comprises Of||One wheel head and one lockshield|
|Finish Specifics||Un-Lacquered Brass is a living finish that will over time attain a beautiful, tarnished surface, giving the valves one-of-a-kind, old-world appearance. To maintain the traditional shine of the brass surface, the valves can be polished.|
|Please Note||Decorator's cap available separately. Decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating.|
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330