Milan Corner Chrome Radiator Valves (Pair)
Made to a high quality, the Milan valves are constructed from brass and have a heavy, smooth polished finish and features variable pitch adjustable couplers.
- Radiator Corner Valve
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 15mm inlet
|Boxed Weight||0.640 kg|
|Unboxed Weight||0.600 kg|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's|
|Style||Corner manual radiator valve pair|
|Radiator Coupler||½″ BSPT male thread|
|Comprises Of||Two wheel heads|
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330