Orbis Design - Alpha Horizontal Aluminium Radiator
Orbis Design - Alpha Aluminium Radiator is a lovely look with a wavy surface and a curved ended profile - this is a lovely example of great design.
The Orbis Alpha would look great in any room.
The Alpha is available in White, or Anthracite and is crafted out of quality Aluminium.
As it is made out of Aluminium it heats up and cools down quickly, with less water content - meaning lower energy costs as a result. This also gets to blazing hot heating outputs.
- Available in White RAL 9016, or RAL 7016 Anthracite
- Material: Aluminium
- Delivery: 2-3 working days for White.
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330