Orbis Designer Radiators - Cygnus Traditional Towel Radiator
The Orbis Designer Radiators - Cygnus Traditional Towel Radiator with a modern twist. This radiator has a lovely crisp white columns in the centre surrounded by a polish rounded bar frame. You can hang towels on the ladder frame to keep them toasty warm!
The Cygnus Traditional Towel Radiator would make a great feature in any bathroom or cloakroom.
The Cygnus comes in crisp white with polished chrome frame and is crafted out of the highest quality mild steel.
- Available in White with polished chrome frame
- Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Material: Best Quality Mild Steel
- Guarantee: Manufacturers 5 Year
- Fuel Type - Central Heating
Orbis Designer Radiators - Cygnus Traditional Towel Radiator Data Tables
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330