Orbis Designer Radiators - Leo Aluminium Radiator
Orbis Designer Radiators Leo Aluminium Radiator has a classic design, with broad curved bars running vertically creating an aesthetically pleasing look.
The Orbis Leo would look great in any room due to its well thought out design.
The Orbis Leo is available in White, Anthracite or amazing Latte and is crafted out of quality Aluminium.
As it is made out of Aluminium it heats up and cools down quickly, with less water content - meaning lower energy costs as a result. This also gets to blazing hot heating outputs.
It is also available with an optional chrome towel rail which multiple can be added to this product.
- Available in White RAL 9016, Latte RAL 9001 or RAL 7016 Anthracite with chrome bars
- Material: Aluminium
- Delivery: 3-5 working days for White (extended lead times may apply for other colours).
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Orbis Designer Radiators - Leo Aluminium Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330