Radox Premier Curved Towel Radiator
The Radox Premier Curved Towel Radiator increases depth and allows easier towel storage. With the bars being individually hand curved before assembly, the rail has greater ornamental appeal.
The Radox Premier Curved is available in stunning Chrome or White
There are 3 fuel options, Central Heating, Electric and eco Dual Fuel
- Available in Chrome and White
- Guaranteed by Radox for 25 years
- Mild Steel
- Delivery: Normally 1-2 working days
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Radox Premier Curved Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330