Radox Quartz Exclusive Towel Radiator
The Radox Quartz Exclusive Towel Radiator is a unique glass fronted radiator with a frameless design. Like the Radox Quartz it provides warmth and colour to any room of the house.
The Radox Quartz Exclusive is available in a great choice of exciting colours. Please click on the colour option image on the left, and choose from the drop down box on the right, or insert into the order notes when ordering.
This is a stunning product and would look great in any bathroom.
This Product is available with an optional towel bar.
The Radox Quartz Exclusive is made out of stainless steel.
**To order coloured glass, please select from the options on the right, and then write the colour required in the notes section at the checkout.**
There are 3 fuel options, Central Heating, Electric and eco Dual Fuel
- Available Finishes: White, Blue Diamond, Orange Zest, Vermeer, Aubergine, Red Violet, Bride, Black Pearl, Silver, Downpipe, Claret, Cappuccino, Pewter, Fuchsia, Ebony, London Clay, Teal, Bronze Mirror, Mirror, Rose Mirror.
- Guaranteed by Radox for 10 years
- Stainless Steel
- Delivery: Normally 1-2 working days
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Radox Quartz Exclusive Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330