Radox Torro Towel Radiator
The Radox Torro Towel Radiator is a perfect option to add style in your bathroom life. With its gorgeous design and beautiful finishes, it will surely give your bathroom that extra edge.
This is a lovely product and would look great in any bathroom.
The Radox Torro is available in 2 stunning finishes Chrome and Black Pearl.
There are 3 fuel options, Central Heating, Electric and eco Dual Fuel
- Available in Chrome and Black Pearl
- Guaranteed by Radox for 10 years
- Mild Steel
- Delivery: Normally 1-2 working days
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, Electric, and Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Radox Torro Towel Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330