Reina Andes Vertical Aluminium Radiator
The Reina Andes Vertical Designer Radiator has a fantastic modern design, with grooved fins not only looking great but dispersing heat in a very efficient way.
With the newest aluminium radiator design, the Reina Andes boasts fantastic versatility in heating your rooms, as it heats up quickly whenever you need it
The Andes is part of the brand new Reina collection for 2016.
- Available in White, and Anthracite
- Single or Double panel
- Guaranteed by Reina for 5 years
- *** Delivery normally in 1-2 working days, we will confirm actual delivery date to you when placing an order ***
- Fuel Options - Central Heating, Electric or Dual Fuel
***Please note this radiator isn't supplied with valves, please click on the link above for our valve range***
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Reina Andes Sizing and Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330