Reina Slimline Horizontal Designer Radiator
The Reina Slimline Horizontal Designer Radiator has a lovely minimalistic design, which will fit in with any room design.
The Reina Slimline has a gorgeous flat fronted panel is made from mild steel.
The Reina Slimline Horizontal is available in 3 stunning finishes, White, Silver and Anthracite.
The Reina Slimline is also available as a stunning vertical edition. Click here for Reina Slimline Vertical
- Available in White, Silver and Anthracite
- Mild Steel
- Guaranteed by Reina for 5 years
- *** Delivery normally in 1-2 working days, we will confirm actual delivery date to you when placing an order ***
- Fuel Option: Central Heating Only
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors*
Technical Details (Coming Soon)
The Radiator Company Ice
Reina Slimline Horizontal
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330