Reina Stylish Thermostatic Radiator Valve with Lockshield - Straight - Chrome - Pair
**These have now been superceded by the Reina Modal - Please click here**
The Reina Stylish Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRV) offer contemporary styling to compliment suitable designer radiators, they are an essential accessory for any radiator installation.
The Stylish Thermostatic radiator valve set is made from high quality brass which is finished in Chrome finish. Great quality at a bargain price.
A TRV is a self regulating valve, fitted to a radiator which controls the radiator temperature, which means the radiators can be individually controlled heat-wise.
- Chrome Finish
- 15mm Inlet and Outlet openings
- 1 Year Reina Guarantee
- Manufactured from the best quality materials
- Delivery 3-4 working days
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330