SBH Modern Cross Head STRAIGHT Valves-pair
The SBH Modern Cross Head STRAIGHT Valves offer contemporary styling to compliment suitable designer radiators, available in a chrome finish they are an essential accessory for any radiator installation
- Chrome Finish
- Modern Design
- 15mm Inlet and Outlet
- 1 Year SBH Guarantee
- Manufactured from the best quality materials
- Delivery 3-4 working days
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330