Supplies 4 Heat Apsley Towel Radiator
The Supplies 4 Heat Apsley Towel Radiator has rounded bars that are in a curved configuration, which means it can fit the chunkiest of towels to warm.
The Supplies 4 Heat Apsley would look great in any bathroom or kitchen.
The Apsley comes in a crisp white, or a choice of 25 RAL Colours!
- Available in RAL 9016 White as standard, or 25 RAL Colours
- Available in 4 heights and 1 width
- Guaranteed by Supplies 4 Heat for 5 years
- Delivery: Standard White in 48-72 hours, RAL Colours in 15 working days.
- Fuel Type - Central Heating, Electric, or Dual Fuel
Supplies 4 Heat Apsley Data Tables
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330