Supplies 4 Heat Argyll Straight Towel Radiator
The Supplies 4 Heat Argyll Straight Towel Radiator is a modern looking towel radiator in the ladder style for keeping those towels nice and warm!
The Supplies 4 Heat Argyll would look great in any bathroom or kitchen.
The Argyll comes in a lovely polished chrome finish.
- Available in Chrome
- Available in 3 heights and 3 widths
- Mild Steel with a Chrome Finish.
- Guaranteed by Supplies 4 Heat for 5 years
- Delivery: Standard White in 48-72 hours
- Fuel Type - Central Heating, Electric, or Dual Fuel
- Supplied with 4 wall brackets and 1 Manual Airvent
- Manufactured and Tested to EN442
Supplies 4 Heat Argyll Data Tables
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330