Supplies 4 Heat Wessex Cast Iron 4 Column Radiator
The Supplies 4 Heat Wessex 4 Cast Iron 4 Column Radiator is a stunning traditional Column Radiator made out of the finest Cast Iron.
The Supplies 4 Heat Wessex would look great in any setting, and is an extremely popular design.
The S4H Wessex comes in either cream or grey primer - you will then need to finish with a paint suitable for radiators.
- Available in primed cream or grey.
- Choice of 2 heights and 6 widths. Set sizes only.
- Supplied with footed end sections only
- Available in 4 Columns
- Natural rough cast iron finish
- Guaranteed by Supplies 4 Heat for 20 years
- Delivery in up to 5 days
- Fuel Type - Central Heating
Supplies 4 Heat Wessex Cast Iron Column Radiator Data Tables
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330