The Radiator Company Athena Towel Radiator
The Radiator Company Athena Towel Radiator has a beautiful design, with a luxurious looking flat bar front based on an svelte slimline chassis.
The Radiator Company Athena Towel Radiator is available as either White RAL 9016, or a choice of 188 RAL Colours
The Athena Towel Rail is also available in a horizontal model, the BDO Athena
To choose the RAL colour you require, please select the colour on the right and then type in your choice to the notes box at the checkout - to view available colours please click here, we will then confirm back by return.
- Available in White RAL 9016 as standard, or a choice of 188 RAL Colours
- 3 Models
- Guarantee: 20 Years
- White 920 x 500mm and 1260 x 500mm in 3-5 Working Days
- White 1600 x 500mm - 4 Weeks
- All RAL Colours - 5 Weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
The Radiator Company Athena Towel Radiator Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330