The Radiator Company BDO Sitar Towel Radiator
The Radiator Company BDO Sitar Towel Radiator is a perfect towel radiator for any stylish home.
It is a new version of the TRC 25 Radiator.
The Sitar collection allows you to have the same Italian designer radiators throughout your home which would make every room stylish and unique.
The Radiator Company Sitar Towel Radiator is available as either standard White RAL 9016, 188 RAL Colours or 32 Special Finishes.
To choose the RAL colour/Special finish you require, please select the colour on the right and then type in your choice to the notes box at the checkout - to view available colours please click here, we will then confirm back by return.
The TRC Sitar is also available as a Vertical Radiator - click here to view
- Available in White, RAL Colours or Special Finishes
- Made In Italy
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Material: 23mm round tubes with 35mm collectors
- Delivery: Made to Order in 5 weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating or Electric
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
BDO Sitar Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330