The Radiator Company Camino Horizontal Radiator
***This product has now been discontinued by the manufacturer - there is still a small amount of remaining stock available so please call if you have a requirement and we can check availability***
The Radiator Company Camino Horizontal Radiator is a very modern, yet simple and classic design. It has flat horizontal bars running the length.
The Radiator Company Camino is a beautiful design and would look great in any room.
The Radiator Company Camino Horizontal Radiator is available as either White or RAL colours.
- Available in White, or a choice of 17 RAL Colours and 7 Special Finishes!! Please click here for colour chart
- 50 Horizontal Models to choose from
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Mild Steel
- Low Water Content for greater efficiency and reduced fuel bills
- Delivery: Made to Order - White 4 weeks, Colours 6 weeks.
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Camino Horizontal Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330