The Radiator Company Griffin Radiator
The Radiator Company Griffin Towel Radiator is a lovely take on the classic towel rail. It has curved luxurious bars with a plethora of colour options.
The RDC Griffin is a true classic and would look great in any bathroom.
The Radiator Company Extro Towel Radiator is available in White Finish, 188 RAL Colours, Chrome and 8 special finishes
- Available in White RAL 9016, RAL Colours, Chrome or Special Finishes
- 15 Models, 12 Electric Models
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Material: Steel. 40mm trapezoid collectors, 32mm flat cross tubes
- Delivery: Stock Sizes: 3-5 Working Days,
- Made to order: White 4 Weeks, Colours 5 Weeks, Chrome 6 Weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, Electric or Dual Fuel
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Griffin Towel Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330