The Radiator Company Ideal TRV Angled Valve Black - Pair
The Radiator Company Ideal TRV - Angled Valve - Black comes complete with the lockshield valve.
High quality radiators deserve high quality valves for efficient performance and luxurious finish.
You also have the option of purchasing the pipe covers and shrouds to match the radiator valves.
Please note the valves are not Bi-directional.
The Radiator Company Ideal Thermostatic Radiator Valve are available in Black Finish.
- Available in Black
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Delivery: 3-5 working days
The Radiator Company Ideal TRV - Angled Valve - Black
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330