The Radiator Company Intenso Horizontal Radiator
**This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer**
The Radiator Company Intenso Horizontal Radiator is simple and elegant. The design is timeless and as such will really be a beautiful addition to any home. It also has the feature of additional fins to the rear for increased output.
The Radiator Company Intenso would look really superb in places like living rooms, hallways, bedrooms and kitchens.
The Radiator Company Intenso Horizontal Radiator is available as either White, 188 RAL colours or 23 stunning special finishes.
The Intenso has fantastic heating outputs.
To order special colours or RAL please add to basket, and enter the code and colour in the notes box at the checkout.
It is also available as Intenso Vertical, click here
- Available in White, or a choice of 188 RAL Colours and 23 Special Finishes!! Please click here for colour chart
- 6 Horizontal Models to choose
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Mild Steel
- Low Water Content for greater efficiency and reduced fuel bills
- Delivery: Stock sizes 3-5 days. Made to Order - White 4 weeks, Colours 6 weeks.
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Intenso Horizontal Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330