The Radiator Company Iris Horizontal Towel Stainless Steel Radiator
The Radiator Company Iris Towel Stainless Steel Radiator is a lovely horizontal towel rail. It has rounded bars that ensure a luxurious look in your room.
The RDC Iris is great design, and would look brilliant in your bathroom.
The Radiator Company Iris Radiator is available as either Polished Stainless Steel
The Iris is also available in a standard model, the RDC Iris Towel Radiator
- Available in Polished
- Stainless Steel
- 5 Standard Models, 2 Horizontal Models
- Guarantee: 20 Years
- Delivery: Stock Items: 3 - 5 working days
- Fuel Options: Central Heating, or Dual Fuel
The Radiator Company Iris Horizontal Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330