The Radiator Company Metacrylic Radiator
***THIS RADIATOR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER***
The Radiator Company Metacrylic Radiator is a feature radiator made using vertical steel 70mm flat tube on tube radiator, cloaked in a slimline steel flat panel cover with an acrylic overlay, in lots of different designs and colours.
The Metacrylic is truly a stand out radiator design and a work of art!
The Radiator Company Metacrylic Radiator is available in an amazing 4 designs in 7 colour combinations.
- Designs available: Wall, Scuba, Flora or Rain
- Available in 7 Colour Options, Black on White, Verde on White, Black on Satinato, Clear on Satinato, Clear on Black, Red on Satinato, Red on White
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Material: Steel & Acrylic
- Delivery: Made to Order in 5 weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Metacrylic Vertical Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330