- IP Rating : IPx5 7 day timer.
- 2 hour drying function
- Lot20 EcoDesign Directive compliant*
- Guarantee : 2 years
- Delivery: 2/3 working days
Heating elements are used as a heat source in electric radiators, towel rails and dual fuel towel rails. You can easily install your radiator or towel rail as dual fuel by connecting it to your central heating system along with a heating element, meaning you are able to run your product as electric in the summer months. All towel rails that can be converted to dual fuel will have a dual fuel symbol in the technical section All radiators will require a valve, select either a T-piece or a Dual Fuel valve to suit your installation.
The Radiator Company Round Bluetooth Element is available in silver with a silver cable or black with a black cable, hardwired into your wall. Available in 120, 200, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000 & 1200 watts.
It has 5 heat settings from 30° to 60° regulating the internal radiator temperature, denoted by 5 LED’s. Full operational control of the element on smartphone / tablet via Bluetooth (with “Terma BLUE-Line” App: iOS / Android Provides a choice of internal temperature (30° to 60°) or ambient room temperature (15° to 30°) regulation.
Also available to order as an additional extra are the cable masking covers, Please click on the following link should you require one of
Please Note: *Lot 20 EcoDesign Directive Compliancy - The Round & Square Bluetooth Elements (or any element fitted with the Wi-Fi Timer device) are all compliant with Lot 20; whereby an electric room radiator (does not apply to electric towel rails) has to have a weekly timer and adaptive start control/out of home control. For more information: www.lot20.co.uk
1) Valve Configurations Follow these simple stages to select the correct Dual Fuel Kit for your towel rail.
2) Types of Element There are four types of electric element to choose from (see below and opposite)
Towel Rail output range in Watts Electric Elements
165 - 255 200w
260 - 375 300w
380 - 530 400w
535 - 735 600w
740 - 920 800w
920 - 1100 1000w
3) How to choose your Element It is important to select the correct size element for your towel rail. Too small and it will not provide enough heat, too large and it can burn out. The chart above right that shows the towel rail output in watts and the corresponding recommended size of element.