The Radiator Company Sitar Vertical Radiator - Double panel
The Radiator Company Sitar Vertical Radiator is a stunning Double Panel radiator with rounded tubes creating a defining look.
The Sitar would look superb in any room, and would look great as part of a whole house design.
The Radiator Company Sitar Vertical Radiator is available as either standard White RAL 9016, 188 RAL Colours or 32 Special Finishes.
To choose the RAL colour/Special finish you require, please select the colour on the right and then type in your choice to the notes box at the checkout - to view available colours please click here, we will then confirm back by return.
The TRC Sitar Double is also available as a Sitar Single Panel - click here to view, this will give increased heat outputs.
And also available as Sitar Horizontal Radiator - click here to view, this size will enable the radiator to go under windows etc.
- Available in White, RAL Colours or Special Finishes
- Double Panel
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Certified to EN442
- Material: 23mm round tubes
- Delivery: Made to Order in 5 weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330