The Radiator Company Tole Towel Radiator
The Radiator Company Tole Towel Radiator is an extremely elegant ladder radiator. This beautiful Italian design gives a simple stunning look. With the bars there is enough space to be able to put extra thick towels making them lovely and warm.
As the Tole is crafted out of Aluminium, it heats up and cools down quickly and has heating efficiency so can help reduce heating bills.
The RDC Tole is a striking design and would look beautiful in any bathroom.
- Available in Chrome Finish
- 6 Models
- Made In Italy
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Material: Aluminium
- 1310 x 481mm & 1310 x 581mm in stock and 3-5 days
- All other sizes up to 5 weeks
- Fuel Options: Central Heating
**Radiator is supplied with brackets, blanking plugs, airvents, fixing screws, rawl plugs, airvent key and 1/2" connectors**
The Radiator Company Tole Towel Radiator Sizing & Heating Outputs
Due to the amount of options available with valves, our Radiators don't come with them as standard.
As Valves can be confusing we have a simple guide below to explain further the choices available.
The kind of Valves you need will depend on the position of your pipes, and where they connect to your radiator:
- If the pipes come up from the floor and they connect to the bottom of your radiator - you need straight valves.
- If the pipes come up from the floor and connect to the side of your radiator - you need angled valves.
- If the pipes come out of the wall and connect to the bottom or side of your radiator - you need corner valves
Then you will need to decide on how you want the radiator to be heated:
- If you want the temperature controlled by your main thermostat - then you need a Manual Valve
- If you want to be able to control your new radiator independantly of the main thermostat - then you need a Thermostatic Valve
Please click here for our range of Valves
If you want to speak to someone regarding the correct valve choice please call 01803 450330